Monday, May 3, 2010

My Life- Span Development ^_^


Yeahh..finally i have my own bloggg..!! yepiii!!!
okayh...quit excited here ( ^_^ )... bORN AT SELANGOR on 15 July 1989.. SPENDS MOST OF MY CHILDHOOD in Kajang before my papa transfer back to Sarawak....

Actually, in early of my adolescent quit boring...bcuz i have been bullied by some of naughty boys in my class... THEN..
transform myself to really rude gurl & starting my image in low cut hair...pretend as a boyy!! ha gik asa ktak org mbuli ku...!! hihi... Then i start socialize with sum punk rock & sk8ter boy ( huhu..cayak sik ku pernah molah rmbt punk & pakei ai liner tebal2 ) hehe....
Always jadi kutu rayau kt waterfront & shopping mall around kuching city
( together wif my bff at that time<>) hehe..nang lawak malah jak cari gaduh ngan biak2...


2nd stage in my life ( more girlie ) wekkk..mok muntah pakei ayat girlie tokk!!

my behavior start to change when I meet my first love at the age 16....hehe..sweet sixTEEN!!
I think ku terpikat ngan matanya...sgt mcairkn jiwa raga & I LOVE HIS TATTOO!! yeahh..cinta tersemai during XMAS 05'..yeahh...nang bez bgerek tym ya...bak kata org..cinta monyet bha...hehe...nya nyuruh ku berubah..then i started la pjgkn rmbt & change my appearance infront of people..hehe..demi cinta bha kononnya..heheh..6 month later clashh!! :(
After done my SPM on 2006, I work as a part time waitress at Harbour View Hotel & Holiday Inn ( now Grand Margharita ). It was my 1st experience in working & I really enjoy it! yeahh!!
pada suatu malam, wedding function ya hbs pkl 4...welll..biasala mun iban kahwin..konfirm layan poco2 & btandak sampai pagi..hehe...nang bez la...ku pn join sekaki..dh xda food gk mok serve bha...hehehe...balit ya nang bising ku ngan other staff berlagu dlm workers van..!! ( palau kit bha ) hehehe...

to be continuedd!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment